"I'm the best window cleaner in Chester. Here are a few reasons why I'm regularly recommended by my previous customers."
Brightening up your world.
1. Pride in my work - My dad once said to me growing up, "whatever you do in life, make sure you enjoy what you do and be better than the others around you. This advice has always stayed with me, and now as a window cleaner, I know my standards are far higher than all the others.
2. Clean frames, sills and doors - No buckets and dirty rags here. I use only the high-reach pole system which uses pure-filtered water to give far better results than traditional window cleaners which clean the glass pane. This type of system leaves not the glass clean, but your frames, sills, doors, porches and even paintwork too.
Chester's most recommended.
3. No washing-up liquid - It's an industry trick used by traditional window cleaners that by using washing-up liquid when cleaning, it leaves a layer of residue which dirt particles stick too and thus makes your windows dirtier sooner. With my pure-water system this does not happen, so dirt particles will be more likely to be washed away in the next rain shower and thus leaves your windows cleaner for longer.
I may upset people by divulging trade secrets, but I am on the side of my customers only.
4. More than you bargained for - Most of my existing customers are happy to recommend me not for my clean windows, but because I clean more than expected. If I see your garage doors are dirty, then I will be happy to clean them for you free of charge. I have also cleaned wheelie bins, downpipes, dirty paintwork and more for no-extra-charge.
5. Reasonable rates - I'll be honest with you, I am not the cheapest window cleaner in Chester, but most people I have spoken with, wouldn't want the cheapest person around their home. I would say, however, that I charge mid-range prices for a personalised and top-of-the-range 'external cleaning' service.
Window cleaning how it should be.
6. More than just cleaning windows - My aim as a business is to provide a full 'external cleaning' service that will keep your whole pride and joy looking it's best and not just cleaning glass. My existing customers appreciate this extra level of service because I am more than only your window cleaner.
Pride is a virtue, but the property is an investment.
7. Privacy & security - I take your properties security and your privacy seriously. Special arrangements can be made to increase these two vitally important factors. No more 'confessions of a window cleaner' talk down the pub, because I don't use ladders and you will always know when I am coming.
8. No ladders - Seven window cleaners have been killed each year in the United Kingdom, and about 20-30 suffer significant injuries as a result of falls involving ladders. This one is self-explanatory. A safer way to work which means you won't have to worry about me turning your garden into an accident scene.
9. Modern payment system - Unlike traditional window cleaners, I won't come disturbing you for payments.
10. Friendly local daddy - A smile costs nothing, and as a hard-working local (Hoole) dad, you will be helping a very proud daddy support his son. These are some of the values I hope I will take one day to instil into my son.
Try our full external clean service.
© Your Image Matters 2004-2018