"I'm the best window cleaner in Chester and I can demonstrate how this will benefit you - the customer. Here are just a few reasons why I am regularly recommended."
The extra mile to keep your property looking its best all year round.
1. Pride in my work - My dad once said to me growing up, "whatever you do in life, make sure you enjoy what you do and be better than the others around you. This advice has always stayed with me and now as a window cleaner, I know my standards are far higher than any other window cleaners in the business.
2. Clean frames, sills and doors - No buckets and dirty rags here. I use only the high-reach pole system which uses pure-filtered water to give far better results than traditional window cleaners who only clean the glass pane. This type of system leaves not only the glass clean, but your frames, sills and even your doors and porches cleaned as standard too.
3. No washing-up liquid - It's an industry trick used by traditional window cleaners that by using washing-up liquid when cleaning, it leaves a thin-layer of residue which dirt particles stick too and thus makes your windows dirtier sooner. With my pure-water system this does not happen, so dirt particles will be more likely to be washed away on the next rain shower and thus leaves your windows cleaner for longer.
I may upset people by divulging trade secrets, but I am on the side of my customers only.
4. More than you bargained for - Most of my existing customers are happy to recommend me not for my clean windows (however good), but because I cleaned more than they were expecting. If I see your garage doors are dirty, then I will be happy to clean them for you free of charge. I have also cleaned wheelie bins, downpipes, dirty paintwork and more for no-extra charge.
5. Reasonable rates - I'll be honest with you, I am not the cheapest window cleaner in Chester, but most people I have spoken too, wouldn't want the cheapest person around their home. I would say however, that I charge mid-range prices for a personalised and top-of-the-range 'external cleaning' service.
Window cleaning how it should be.
6. More than just cleaning windows - My aim as a business is to provide a full 'external cleaning' service that will keep your whole pride and joy looking it's best and not just cleaning glass. My existing customers appreciate this extra level of service, because I am more than just your window cleaner.
Pride is a virtue but property is an investment which needs to be looked after.
7. Privacy & security - I take your properties security and your privacy seriously. Special arrangements can be made to increase these two vitally important factors. No more 'confessions of a window cleaner' talk down the pub, because I don't use ladders and you will always know when I am coming.
8. No ladders - Seven window cleaners have been killed each year in the United Kingdom and about 20-30 suffer major injuries as a result of falls involving ladders. This one is self-explanatory. A safer way to work which means you won't have to worry about me turning your garden into a accident scene.
9. Modern payment system - Unlike traditional window cleaners, I won't come disturbing you for payments.
10. Friendly local daddy - A smile costs nothing and being a hard working local (Hoole) dad, you will be helping a very proud daddy support his son. These are some of the values I hope I will one day to instill into my son - Brandon.
A full external cleaning service.